The latest episode of my Hold The Gluten Podcast is now live!
Episode 16 “Happy Gluten Free New Year!” Features:
- How you can claim a tax deduction for gluten free food (and mileage!).
- Question from HTG listener Lydia: How do you ensure you are getting a GF meal when dining out? How do you get your family/friends to focus on the meal and not your food intolerance?
- Triumph Dining Cards can aid in communicating gluten-free needs.
- Wellshire Farms “Gluten Free” Kids foods pulled from shelves due to gluten content. Sold exclusively at Whole Foods Market.
- Episode 16′s Contemplation by Maureen: Can I be “glutened” by inhaling pasta steam from traditional glutenous pasta?
- What do YOU think of this HTG Podcast? Leave your feedback wherever you download this podcast!
Read the blog. Listen to the podcast. Educate yourself.
Rock on Celiacs!
Click the player below to listen to the show! Subscribe to the podcast using iTunes (or whatever media player you use) at http://feeds.feedburner.com/htgpodcast