The latest episode of my Hold The Gluten Podcast is now live!
Episode 32 “Gluten Makes Me Grumpy” Features:
- Feedback from listeners Scott and Nate about onion rings in the french fry order.
- Are you attending the Gluten Free Life TV Twitter Party on February 2nd?
- 2010 Gluten Free Cooking Expo April 17th & 18th in Lisle, IL.
- Sausage Recall due to salmonella. 1.2 million pounds of sausage recalled!
- In search of gluten free gravy for my mashed potatoes: Trader Joe’s GF Turkey Gravy (premade) for $1.49 and Road’s End Organics Golden Gravy Mix & Shitake Mushroom Gravy (mix) both 99 cents.
- BIG Brown Rice Tortillas from Trader Joe’s – my review.
- Have you joined the Hold The Gluten fan page on Facebook?
- Prevention Magazine offers over 4,000 gluten free recipes (keyword search “gluten free”).
- What do YOU think of this HTG Podcast? Leave your feedback wherever you download this podcast!
Read the blog. Listen to the podcast. Educate yourself.
Rock on Celiacs!
Click the player below to listen to the show! Subscribe to the podcast using iTunes (or whatever media player you use) at http://feeds2.feedburner.com/htgpodcast
Click for direct download