The latest episode of my Hold The Gluten Podcast is now live!
Episode 29 “October aka Celiac Awareness Month” Features:
- Glutened by a dog biscuit. And mayo. My crazy story.
- Erin of Gluten Free Fitness knows my love for anything bacon & shares info on GF Baconaisse.
- Need to appoint a “taste tester” for all glutenous food in the house.
- Ready for Halloween? Check out Sure Foods Living Gluten Free & Allergen Free Candy List.
- Listener David (gluten free since 1977) shared with me some of his challenges of being gluten free 30+ years ago.
- Betty Crocker Vanilla Cake tweak and review.
- PF Changs updated gluten free menu.
- Upcoming Event NFCA Gluten-Free Cooking Spree in San Francisco.
- Listener David shares info on Pizza Fusion.
- October Gluten Free Giveaway! Shabtai Gourmet.
- GF community driven sites: Gling and Special Gourmets.
- What do YOU think of this HTG Podcast? Leave your feedback wherever you download this podcast!
Gluten Free Giveaway! Leave a comment for a chance to win Shabtai Gourmet’s Gluten Free Prize Package! Shabtai Gourmet is a unique Gluten Free Bakery line specializing in Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Soy Free, Casein Free, Peanut Free & Dairy Free Cakes and Cookies. Shabtai has brought a fresh and exciting new approach to allergen free baking. Shabtai and his family owned bakery has grown over the years, yet has never lost its old world out of this world taste.Three lucky winners will be chosen. Deadline to enter is 11/06/2009.
Read the blog. Listen to the podcast. Educate yourself.
Rock on Celiacs!
Click the player below to listen to the show! Subscribe to the podcast using iTunes (or whatever media player you use) at http://feeds2.feedburner.com/htgpodcast
Click for direct download