The latest episode of my Hold The Gluten Podcast is now live!
Episode 12 “Gluten Free Thanksgiving” Features:
- Celebrating Thanksgiving “Gluten Free” is possible!
- Gluten Free Turkeys: Empire Kosher, Honeysuckle White, Jennie-O, Perdue, Sheltons, & Shadybrook Farms.
- Butterball states that gluten is not a “top 8 allergen”. Verify with Butterball that the product you are considering purchasing is gluten free.
- Gluten Free Gravy Mixes: Road’s End Organic Savory Herb Gravy, OrgraN Vegetarian Gravy, Maxwell’s Kitchen Brown Gravy.
- Stuffing options: substitute gluten free bread, cornbread or rice stuffing.
- Sides: Homemade cranberry sauce, fruit salad, Kahlua candied yams, green bean casserole with Funyuns.
- Desserts: Whole Foods GF Bakehouse pre-made pie crusts, my own low-fat pumpkin pie, or pumpkin cheesecake (will post recipe shortly).
Read the blog. Listen to the podcast. Educate yourself.
Rock on Celiacs!
Click the player below to listen to the show! Subscribe to the podcast using iTunes (or whatever media player you use) at http://feeds.feedburner.com/htgpodcast