The latest episode of Hold The Gluten Podcast is now live!
Episode 67 “Gluten-Free and Healthy” Features:
- Eating gluten-free and maintaining good health
- Vanessa’s weight loss & Maureen’s 10k training
- Fortified gluten-free products?
- Natural Products Expo East – Vanessa’s fav products: Tonya’s Gluten-Free Kitchen, Healthy Pantry, Ginny Bakes, Nantucket Pasta Goddess
- Shut the Front Door! Bacon Shortage?!
- Doh! Twinkies apparently DON’T last 20 years in a trunk.
- What do YOU think of the HTG Podcast? Leave your feedback wherever you download this.
Read the blog. Listen to the podcast. Educate yourself.
Rock on Celiacs!
Subscribe to the podcast using iTunes (or whatever media player you use) at http://holdthegluten.libsyn.com/rss
Click the player below to listen to the show now!
And here is the direct download