The latest episode of my Hold The Gluten Podcast is now live!
Episode 19 “‘There’s A Party In My Tummy!” Features:
- South Florida-based Palm Beach County Celiac Support Group offering gluten free meal assistance to economically challenged
- Natasha’s Health Nut Cookies – a moist & chewy GF cookie.
- Listener Pennie shares her snack suggestion… Mrs. Dash on popcorn! 13 different blends that are Gluten & MSG Free.
- Bahama Rice Burger - tasty soy and gluten free “meat alternative”.
- Gluten Free and a vegetarian/vegan? Check out Vegiac.com
- MSG mystery – feedback from listener Erick in Indonesia (writes that MSG manufactured in SE Asia contains gluten).
- Join the Gluten Free Twitter Party on Friday, April 3, 2009
- Check out my article “A GF Lifeline Created Online” in the latest edition of Gluten Free Living Magazine (Number 1/2009)
- Gluten Free Girl: How I Found The Food That Loves Me Back…And How You Can Too is now in paperback.
- What do YOU think of this HTG Podcast? Leave your feedback wherever you download this podcast!
Read the blog. Listen to the podcast. Educate yourself.
Rock on Celiacs!
Click the player below to listen to the show! Subscribe to the podcast using iTunes (or whatever media player you use) at http://feeds.feedburner.com/htgpodcast
Click for direct download