The latest episode of Hold The Gluten Podcast is now live!
Episode 64 “Gluten-Free Tailgating” Features:
- Summer’s over – bring on Fall sports!
- How to prep for a gluten-free tailgate and sports events
- Goodbye Neil Armstrong – enjoy your gluten-free space ice cream
- Life on Mars – could we go back to eating gluten?
- Aramark offers gluten-free in stadiums
- Tons of stadiums offer gluten-free menus items and dedicated booths
- Gluten-free beer, hard cider, naturally gluten-free munchies
- School sports – how to handle post game “snack” aka Snack Mom or Snack Dad
- The Commish of Tailgating
- What do YOU think of the HTG Podcast? Leave your feedback wherever you download this.
Read the blog. Listen to the podcast. Educate yourself.
Rock on Celiacs!
Subscribe to the podcast using iTunes (or whatever media player you use) at http://holdthegluten.libsyn.com/rss
Click the player below to listen to the show now!
And here is the direct download