The latest episode of my Hold The Gluten Podcast is now live!
Episode 5 “Happy Hour, Gluten Free!” Features:
- Discussion on what alcohols are gluten free.
- Tequila – Jose Cuervo. All Jose Cuervo Tequilas, Authentic Cuervo Margaritas, Margarita Minis, and Golden Margaritas are gluten-free.
- Rum – Bacardi Rum. Mojito Recipe.
- Cider – Woodchuck Draft Cider. All gluten free!
- Sake. Know of a safe sake??
- Beer - Bard’s Tale Beer – Dragon’s Gold, Anheuser-Busch’s Redbridge, Ramapo Valley Brewery Honey Beer, and Newgrist Beer from Lakefront Brewery.
- Wine – Kendall Jackson, Beringer, Ecco, and Copperridge. Discussion of celiac sensitivity to other ingredients in wine (sulfites, egg, and casein).
- Vodka - Chopin, Luksusowa, Ciroc (which is actually made from grapes), and Teton Glacier
- “Off Limits” Beverages – Wine Coolers, Smirnoff Ice, Twisted Teas, and Hard Lemonade, Bacardi Mojito Coolers.
- Controversy of distillation process and grain alcohol.
Read the blog. Listen to the podcast. Educate yourself.
Rock on Celiacs!
Click the player below to listen to the show! Subscribe to the podcast using iTunes (or whatever media player you use) at http://feeds.feedburner.com/htgpodcast