The latest episode of my Hold The Gluten Podcast is now live!
Episode 30 “October aka Celiac Awareness Month” Features:
- Gluten Free Holiday – GF Turkey list. Butterball new GF gravy packet.
- Joe Corbi’s fundraiser offers Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
- My horrible GF lunch experience at Maggiano’s (Cherry Hill, NJ location).
- Gluten free dining in Walt Disney World. Sit down vs. counter service. Road trip to Pizza Fusion in Orlando, FL.
- Discovered a tasty new GF cider — Strongbow Cider.
- GF cakes: Listener Julie recommends 123 Gluten Free Chocolate Pound Cake. I recently discovered Amy’s Organic now offers GF Chocolate Cake.
- Armour Chili Beans Recall
- Gluten Free iPhone Apps: Is That Gluten Free? $5.99 and I Eat Out Gluten & Allergen Free $8.99
- November Gluten Free Giveaway! Betty Crocker.
- What do YOU think of this HTG Podcast? Leave your feedback wherever you download this podcast!
Gluten Free Giveaway! The fantabulous folks at Betty Crocker sent me a their gluten free fruit-flavored snacks to sample. They’d also like to share the gluten free goodness with one lucky Hold The Gluten listener! Leave a comment for a chance to receive a Betty Crocker “Simple Joys” prize pack that includes 2 boxes of Betty Crocker Fruit-Flavored Snacks, a retro Pick ‘em Up Sticks game, a light-up yo-yo and a classic Frisbee. Betty Crocker Fruit-Flavored Snacks is a snack you can feel good about as they are made with real fruit and each serving is less than 100 calories! Now kids – and kids at heart – can enjoy the simple joy of a fun, great tasting gluten free snack. Deadline to enter is 12/14/2009.
Read the blog. Listen to the podcast. Educate yourself.
Rock on Celiacs!
Click the player below to listen to the show! Subscribe to the podcast using iTunes (or whatever media player you use) at http://feeds2.feedburner.com/htgpodcast
Click for direct download