The latest episode of Hold the Gluten Podcast is now live!
Episode 73 “Gluten-Free Giving Back” Features:
- How you can give back!
- Dee Valdez (Gluten-Free Dee) created National GF Food Bank movement in 2009
- Dedicated gluten-free food banks
- What gluten-free staples to donate
- Gluten-free companies giving back all year long
- Gluten-free care packages in the military
- Working in a food shelter
- What do YOU think of the HTG Podcast? Leave your feedback wherever you download this.
Read the blog. Listen to the podcast. Educate yourself.
Rock on Celiacs!
Subscribe to the podcast using iTunes (or whatever media player you use) at http://holdthegluten.libsyn.com/rss
Click the player below to listen to the show now!
And here is the direct download