The latest episode of Hold The Gluten Podcast is now live!
Episode 65 “C is for Gluten-Free Cookie” Features:
- Happy National Celiac Disease Awareness Day!
- Girl Scouts Heart of Michigan Troop becomes first US Council to launch gluten-free cookie
- Vanessa’s gluten-free Thin Mint Cookie recipe
- Go to “premade cookies” Dr. Lucy’s, Pamela’s Mocha Choco Chip Cookies, Melissa’s Monster Cookies, General Mills Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- Gluten-free Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich
- AP Flour that works best for baking cookies – Cup4Cup, Gluten-Free 123, Gluten-Free Pantry, Pamela’s Products
- Online resources – Amazon.com, GlutenFreely, Delight Gluten-Free Magazine
- Whaaaat? Cookie Monster no longer eating cookies?
- What do YOU think of the HTG Podcast? Leave your feedback wherever you download this.
Read the blog. Listen to the podcast. Educate yourself.
Rock on Celiacs!
Subscribe to the podcast using iTunes (or whatever media player you use) at http://holdthegluten.libsyn.com/rss
Click the player below to listen to the show now!
And here is the direct download