It was a no brainer when Enjoy Life contacted me to taste test their double chocolate crunch gluten free granola as well as their semi-sweet mega chunks. I personally consider chocolate one of the major food groups, so I was excited to sample their new products!
Double Chocolate Crunch Granola Review
- Gluten, nut, and casein free, vegan, kosher pareve
- There are only 3.5 grams of fat in 1/2 cup of granola! Many granolas are high in fat content.
- Very crunchy and tasty. Perfect topping on greek yogurt and berries.
- Do your pricing research! In doing a search on-line for Enjoy Life Granola, I found that the price point varied greatly by retailer.
Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mega Chunks Review
- Gluten, soy, nut and casein free, vegan, kosher pareve
- Delicious, HUGE chocolate chunks! They aren’t kidding around with the “mega” title.
- Would be wonderful to add to cookies or brownies. Sadly I did not bake anything as I ate the entire package over the course of two days handful by handful.
- Pricing. Sadly pricing online was very high due to shipping costs. A 10 ounce bag cost as much as $10.00 online after shipping charges. Unless you can locate these in your local grocery store, these mega chunks would be very expensive.