The latest episode of Hold The Gluten Podcast is now live!
- Getting glutened at sporting events?
- Crunchmaster partners with gluten-free swimmer Dana Vollmer
- Greater openness of gluten-free celebrities and athletes
- Listener Laura’s question on genetic/blood tests for her children
- Celiac Awareness night at the Philadelphia Phillies
- Gluten-Free Living NOW Expo
- Univ of Chicago Celiac Disease Center Blood Screening
- Maureen & Emma are attending NFCA Appetite for Awareness September 23rd
- Delight’s Calendar of Gluten-Free Events
- What do YOU think of the HTG Podcast? Leave your feedback wherever you download this.
Read the blog. Listen to the podcast. Educate yourself.
Rock on Celiacs!
Subscribe to the podcast using iTunes (or whatever media player you use) at http://feeds2.feedburner.com/htgpodcast
Click the player below to listen to the show now!
And here is the direct download