The latest episode of my Hold The Gluten Podcast is now live!
Episode 18 “What’s Cookin’ Good Lookin’?” Features:
- Would love to see “Celiac Disease” as a check off on physician forms.
- Uno Chicago Grill now serving Gluten Free Pizza nationwide!
- WalMart now carrying Amy’s Organic Gluten Free Frozen Meals.
- February 2009 issue of Rachael Ray magazine offers gluten free recipe.
- Chocolate Cheesecake with Cocoa Pebbles Crust recipe on Hold The Gluten blog.
- MLO Brown Rice Protein Powder is gluten free and vegan.
- On-line reference The Gluten Solution offers cooking videos, and grocery & product lists.
- Gluten Intolerance — does the longer this disease go undiagnosed correlate to additional disorders, allergies, or illnesses?
- What do YOU think of this HTG Podcast? Leave your feedback wherever you download this podcast!
Read the blog. Listen to the podcast. Educate yourself.
Rock on Celiacs!
Click the player below to listen to the show! Subscribe to the podcast using iTunes (or whatever media player you use) at http://feeds.feedburner.com/htgpodcast