The latest episode of my Hold The Gluten Podcast is now live!
Episode 6 “Planes, Trains, and Automobiles (Gluten Free!)” Features:
- Getting to your destination.
- Airlines offering GF meals.
- Pack GF snacks in carry on (a must!)
- Research, research, research!
- GF blogs & newsgroups can provide info on where to safely eat at your destination.
- Find chain restaurants and grocery stores in area.
- Triumph Dining Cards – free GF American Dining Cards during month of August.
- Lesson learned – unknowingly given grain alcohol on trip – told it was potato vodka.
Read the blog. Listen to the podcast. Educate yourself.
Rock on Celiacs!
Click the player below to listen to the show! Subscribe to the podcast using iTunes (or whatever media player you use) at http://feeds.feedburner.com/htgpodcast