The latest episode of Hold The Gluten Podcast is now live!
- Summer picnics – how to avoid getting glutened
- Maureen’s 7 layer dip recipe
- Homemade gluten-free dishes by host – how to handle?
- Pack your “emergency” gluten-free stash
- GoPicnic pre-packaged meals ready to eat meals
- Focus on fun, family & friends
- Delight’s new Recipe Database
- What do YOU think of the HTG Podcast? Leave your feedback wherever you download this.
Maureen’s 7 Layer Dip Recipe
2 pints of sour cream
2 bags of shredded cheese
1/2 head shredded lettuce
1 jar salsa
1 can sliced black olives
1 can sliced green olives
3 large tomatoes diced
1 bag corn tortilla chips
- Spread the sour cream in the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch dish.
- Layer the shredded cheese to completely cover the sour cream.
- Continue adding a layer of shredded lettuce, salsa, black olives, green olives, and diced tomatoes.
- The final layer will be the remaining bag of shredded cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
*Optional – For more variety, consider adding a layer of taco meat, shredded chicken, black beans or jalapeno peppers.
*PLEASE always double check the ingredients list or, if in doubt, call the manufacturer to confirm.
Read the blog. Listen to the podcast. Educate yourself.
Rock on Celiacs!
Subscribe to the podcast using iTunes (or whatever media player you use) at http://feeds2.feedburner.com/htgpodcast
Click the player below to listen to the show now!
And here is the direct download