The latest episode of Hold The Gluten Podcast is now live!
Episode 66 “Bard’s Gluten-Free Beer” Features:
- Welcome Bard’s Beer as part of the Hold the Gluten Family and Sponsor!
- How does the malting process happen?
- Difference between malted sorghum & other malted grains
- Baking with Bard’s & malted sorghum relation
- What exactly is a craft brewery?
- 15,000+ gallons of Bards goodness!
- Adjusting to gluten-free brewing – training staff
- Take a Bard’s Beer Tour!
- What do YOU think of the HTG Podcast? Leave your feedback wherever you download this.
Read the blog. Listen to the podcast. Educate yourself.
Rock on Celiacs!
Subscribe to the podcast using iTunes (or whatever media player you use) at http://holdthegluten.libsyn.com/rss
Click the player below to listen to the show now!
And here is the direct download