The fab folks at The Gluten Free Bar recently shared their gluten free nutrition bars with me. As a gluten free vegetarian (well, except for delicious bacon), I am always looking for an easily transportable snack that’s high in nutritional value. The Gluten Free Bars definitely fit the bill! Two lucky commenters will win a Gluten Free Bar Sample Pack! Simply leave a comment here about what you look for in a gluten free bar and you’ll be entered to win Sample Pack of one GFB peanut butter and one GFB peanut butter + chocolate!
Deadline to enter is Saturday, December 4th.
- Gluten-free, dairy-free and casein-free
- Excellent source of protein and omega 3
- Made in a dedicated gluten-free facility
- Easily transportable
- Great combination of sweet and crunchy
- Price point is a bit high. The cost for a case of 12 bars average $28.00 ($2.33 per bar)