The latest episode of my Hold The Gluten Podcast is now live!
Episode 23 “No Gluten, No Poopin’” Features:
- Restaurant tip from GF Blogger Mike made for a fantastic GF Mother’s Day lunch at The Pop Shop in Collingswood, NJ.
- Uno Chicago Grill now offers GF Veggie Pizza!
- Urban Spoon offers a “gluten free” search option
- 14 year old listener Ivey needs gluten free school lunch ideas
- Grilling season…GF hot dog/hamburger bun options:
- Kinnikinnick, The Grainless Baker, Ener-G, Gluten Free Creations, and a GF Blogger’s recipe
- Plant a garden, join a co-op, or visit a farm stand. Naturally gluten-free & good for you!
- GF White Bean Hummus with Balsamic Vinegar recipe
- Aleia’s Gluten Free Foods - croutons, cookies, stuffing, and breads!
- Feedback from fellow GF Blogger Melanie on the vaccine trial is underway in Melbourne, AU for Celiac Disease
- What do YOU think of this HTG Podcast? Leave your feedback wherever you download this podcast!
Read the blog. Listen to the podcast. Educate yourself.
Rock on Celiacs!
Click the player below to listen to the show! Subscribe to the podcast using iTunes (or whatever media player you use) at http://feeds2.feedburner.com/htgpodcast
Click for direct download