The latest episode of my Hold The Gluten Podcast is now live!
Episode 22 “Prime Time Gluten Free” Features:
- Recent dining experience at Joe’s Crab Shack
- Getting comfortable in my gluten free life
- Mention of “gluten free” during Prime Time:
- Beverly Hills 90210 GF Bread & French Toast
- Celebrity Apprentice GF Meal for Schwan’s
- Real Housewives of New York Bethany Frankel’s GF muffins
- The View’s Elisabeth Hasselbeck’s new book “The G Free Diet Book“
- Starbucks to offer GF Valencia Orange Cake with Almonds in US stores from May 5, 2009
- Celebrate Cinco de Mayo (May 5th) with gluten free enchiladas, nachos, & margaritas!
- Grilling season is upon us – all Bubba Burgers are gluten free!
- Vaccine trial is underway in Melbourne, AU for Celiac Disease
- What do YOU think of this HTG Podcast? Leave your feedback wherever you download this podcast!
Read the blog. Listen to the podcast. Educate yourself.
Rock on Celiacs!
Click the player below to listen to the show! Subscribe to the podcast using iTunes (or whatever media player you use) at http://feeds2.feedburner.com/htgpodcast
Click for direct download