The latest episode of my Hold The Gluten Podcast is now live!
Episode 10 “Avoiding Cross Contamination” Features:
- Listener Sally (newly diagnosed) asks about avoiding cross contamination in the home.
- Toaster vs. Toaster Oven (purchase extra rack & tray for GF foods).
- Separate container of spreads, condiments (i.e. butter, mayo, cream cheese, jelly, peanut butter).
- Non-food items such as sifters, baking sheets, & wooden utensils.
- Did you know? Flour dust can stay airborne for hours after use.
- Storage containers for gluten free food.
- Label, label, label!
- Bread makers and deep fryers.
Read the blog. Listen to the podcast. Educate yourself.
Rock on Celiacs!
Click the player below to listen to the show! Subscribe to the podcast using iTunes (or whatever media player you use) at http://feeds.feedburner.com/htgpodcast